Monday 16 June 2014

off the page projects

i have been waiting to show you these gorgeous boxes for about 2 months now as the scraplets were part of the march release for a2zscraplets, and im so excited to be able to say our new addition to the family has finally arrived and i have completed all my baby keepsake boxes. 

i must admit i dont think im very creative as i simply cant create without a sketch so even though these arent pages i have used some old and new cardabilitlies sketches. 

i love these scraplets, they were just so easy to use. they are great for project life and although i dont do project life i love leaving alot of white space on my pages so small scraplets are just perfect for me. 

i have used the months arrows
i put a little gesso on them and then have inked lightly over the top to give that textured effect. 

ok ok so here are my baby keepsake boxes in age order of my babies. 







if you can find time to enter in the challenge over at a2zsscraplets they have a gorgeous little prize pack and a guest blog post for the winner.
thanks for looking and any comments you may leave

1 comment:

  1. How could I miss so many of your lovely projects! I love these keepsake boxes, they are such a wonderful gifts for the children and now you can put a name on the last box!

    ReplyDelete