Sunday 4 May 2014

page draft-may challenge

this month page drafts have given us some awesome sketches to use on a challenge.
here is the sketch i picked which as you will be able to see i rotated to suit my chipboard. 


the theme : one of a kind
i have chosen to use a photo of a scan of my unborn baby.
although this gorgeous baby isnt an only child, their little personality and mannerism im sure will be different making them "one of a kind"

so here is my page

and i thought i would show you my banner. 
i cut out the triangled banners that were pre existing on the card stock and then using overhead projector sheets (lol...so old school) i put the rub on on it and used it as a transperency and layered it over the two triangled banners. 


we dont know the sex of the baby so i have tried to make my page quiet unisex.
thanks for looking and any comments you may leave.



5 comments:

  1. Love the sketch turned upside down, and every child sure is one of a kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how fantastic! I love how you flipped the sketch too and high five to old school, I still use overhead projector film lol and swear by it he he. PS congrats on the bubba bean too, wow fantastic news! I'll pop your page into the entrants challenge album on the Fb page. Thank you for your submission and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page Bel; the banner is fantastic and I love that you were able to use such lovely colours for this precious photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, this is brilliant Bel....really love how you flipped the sketch to suit your embellies..... Congrats on your little bub news too...how exciting! Good luck...its a winner in my eyes. x

    ReplyDelete