Tuesday 17 December 2013

bird is the word-always

hi again, just a quick post so i can go spend time with my babies. 
bird is the word released a new word a few weeks ago and this page has been a very slow work in progress. i have used the word ALWAYS in my title. 

i think we are so lucky these days to be able to have ultrasounds while pregnant and be able to have photos of our precious babies before they are even born. 
well this is one of those. 
a photograph of one of my precious babies (yes i know which one) at 10 weeks. 


and a close up


thanks for looking and any comments you may leave 




2 comments:

  1. How very precious is this photo.. love how you have matted it on the bright colors it really brings it up.. love the flourish too.. and thanks for joining in at BITW too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fortunate to have these photos; scans were only just begining when I had all mine and I don't have a single 'preview' photo. Your page is simple and bright and I love that flourish!

    ReplyDelete