Saturday 18 May 2013

scrapfriends-yummy palette #13

hello again, 
everyone has there bad days and i have had a few more in a row than i would have liked so i have found my pages have been a reflection of that lately. 
pages that have a message for me, and this is no different. 
i completely this page on the thursday but i wasnt too sure if i was going to upload it as its very personal. this photo was taken at a time in my life when things were starting to turn around for me in a good way. but i still look at these photos and i hate them as it just reminds me of the previous 2 years before these photos were taken. its from a professional photo shoot and i have never put them up or scrapped them. they sit hidden in the bottom of our bookshelf. 
anyway....
here is the palette
 and here is my page


thanks for looking and any comments you may leave. 

3 comments:

  1. I think it's great you were able to use them...it means you've moved on & this time isn't affecting you in the same way, so I reckon that's a really positive thing! And it IS a STUNNING photo!!! AND you've scrapped it beautifully - those banners look awesome & that one behind the photo is PERFECT for our colour challenge...great to see you playing along with us at SF again:):):) And GO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done i love the design and thanks for playing at SF. It's good to move forward and it certainly helps sometimes to just put it out there! it a great way to confirm that you are making the changes! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning photo Bel; it shows a beautiful girl who is finding her way in the world and is ready to leave what has passed behind her. I know you personally; I know how hard you have worked and I know what a wonderful young woman you are, what a wonderful mother you are, what a supportive wife you are... you are now a beautiful woman who has my love!

    ReplyDelete