Wednesday 8 May 2013

pagemaps-LYB challenge

its no secret that i dont scrap without a sketch and i look forward to looking at Pagemaps new sketches at the begining of every month. 
well,this month Pagemaps turns 7 and they are having a huge celebration. 
so the first challenge was to follow this sketch. 

how easy!!!

its Mother's day in Australia this sunday and i hadn't even scrapped my photos from last years mothers day.
my husband is in the army and was overseas on exchange in england last year so he wasnt home. so these photos are selfies of me and the kids. the only thing i changed was 3 photos which i put in 4 as i have 4 kids.
so here is my page

and some close ups of the crackle title and the fussy cut bird and banner. 
                                   












thanks for looking and any comments you may leave. 

1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job on this one Bel; I can never use pattern paper like you do, well done!

    ReplyDelete