Wednesday 31 October 2012

scrapfriends yummy palette #6

hello,
i love to work with sketches and scrapfriends have some awesome ones. but when it comes to colour combos i can get a bit scared of them. when i saw this yummy palette i thought just that...it was a great combo. i straight away went to the sketches archive and found the perfect sketch to go with a photo i have had on my phone for almost a year. the photo is of my eldest child with our youngest child. there is just under 6 years seperating them.
so this is the palette, and the sketch , and then of course my page

.

thanks for looking and any comments you may leave.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Bel - glad to see you back with us...love how you've used the sketch - I enjoy doing the same! Great use of the colours here & I really like your flower down bottom right:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined us again Bel, love your layout, colours are great and that is a cool sketch too. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great use of the color combo! thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! I'm so glad to see you also found our supply of other sketches to inspire you. I've used this same one myself (it's a favourite!) And you've done a fabulous job of course! Thanks for sharing your beautiful layout with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your take on the sketch and colour combo!.....thanks so much for joining in at ScrapFriends! :)

    ReplyDelete